What to Expect
Mission: Our objectives are to provide exquisite patient care in a kind and gentle manner and strive to integrate the importance of oral health care into overall wellness.
Philosophy: Dr. Kapoor practices with three guiding principles.
Taking a look at the big picture.
- Dr. Kapoor’s goal is to provide excellent care by taking into account all aspects of the child – medical, social, behavioral.
- She specializes in the care of all infants to adolescents and specifically children who are medically compromised and/or have special health care needs.
- It is essential for Dr. Kapoor to have parents be part of the discussion involving the care of their child.
- This entails an open delivery of information and professional guidance by the clinician.
- The dental team, doctor, and her staff along with the patient and his/her family are all part of the decision of what’s best for the patient.
- Dr. Kapoor prioritizes keeping up-to-date with the latest academic research and technological advances to best serve her patients.
- Stemming from her unique background and interests in naturopathy and holistic health, she is open-minded to discussing various treatment options.
- She hopes that parents/caregivers can feel comfortable discussing topics openly with one main objective- the best interest of the child.